”Nostalgia is denial. Denial of the painful present. The name for this denial is Golden Age thinking - the erroneous notion that a different time period is better than the one ones living in - its a flaw in the romantic imagination of those people who find it difficult to cope with the present.”
Some things, like this gorgeous Chanel jacket, never go out of style.
via: The Coveteur
Currently loving the bold contrast between black + gold to make a statement. This combo is my favorite and a staple in my closet. Here are a few of my favorite pieces that I am particularly swooning over
2. Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty Hardcover Book - want this for my coffee table
3. Stila CC Skye Fashion’s Night Out Set want this! a collaboration between one of my favorite jewelry designers & makeup? absolutely need! comes with clutch, bracelet and makeup. definitely on my birthday wishlist!
4. Elizabeth & James ‘Paige’ metallic flat sandals. comfy and chic.
5. Gucci studded leather knee boots. swoon. need for fall.
6. All Saints sequin native skirt. all saints is my go to for all things sequined and unique. so in love!
7. Charlotte Olympia ‘Dolly’ leather platform pumps. gorgeous!
Mint green is one of my favorite colors and i was thrilled to see it all over the runways for spring. Here are a few pieces that I am absolutely lusting over. Freshen up your wardrobe with a few pieces or for a more subtle look, put it on your nails. This gorgeous pastel looks great when paired with neutrals for an updated look.
2. YSL ring
ourboutiquewedding asked: Really like your blog!
thank you so much! :) xx
I’ve been traveling nonstop this summer! Here is my packing list as I am getting ready to go off to california! Anyone have suggestions on what to do in san francisco?
love these cute Tory Burch beaded friendship bracelets for summer. can’t wait to add these to my stack. just perfect for the 4th of July!